The Box

I never took care of the damage so I continue bleeding love. No Leona Lewis but just think w/me for a few minutes. The longing that I have for true love.... I share bits of me to all. Getting them hooked. Then I move on. Without them. & though they are missed at times, I no longer need them in my life [& even think to myself that I NEVER needed them in the first place! (there was never a need)]. Therefore I accept that they were only meant to serve a temporary purpose. So then I find myself wondering who will last w/me. Who will grow w/me. Who will live on infinitely by my side. My love, I've just described as drops of blood. Falling on deaf ears. Tainting blind eyes. & scarring those who are unable to feel. Will I continue bleeding here & there. On her & him. Changing everyone's life.... I remain seeking ways to heal these open wounds that have been providing answers for the lost individuals that find themselves intrigued by me.

Popular Posts