You Can Only Hope

You would like to know everything. It's why you hold onto your worthless routine. It helps you research more information to install in that brain of yours. For whom though? No one longs for you. Not like you want others. Not the way you want me. The way you long for me. You don't know everything. & you never will. But me though? Motherfuckin' smirk on that ass. & that's special thanks to the same fuckin' people that you call your friends that have spoken against you. That I warned you about. That you STILL associate w/. I can't fuck w/you. You're weak. You'll hold onto anyone. All whilst knowing the betrayal they practice & the disrespect they release w/o regret. But you can only hope that it isn't true. That the beauty you see on the outside is an example of what they hold on the inside. Ha. NOW I stop caring. Just like you assumed I would. You got what you wanted.

Popular Posts