(re)vised.

I fell asleep last night around midnight. My alarm was set for 7:10 A.M. I woke up by myself 15 minutes to six in the morning. I had a disturbing dream. A haunting, if you will. My past decided to haunt me through my subconscious & it was simply a friendly reminder of the wrongs I must make right. I was desperately trying to get right back into slumber & into the dream to answer a question that I had asked [in the dream]. The question was answered but I spoke too excitedly & too much (something I still have trouble controlling), that I forgot the answer to the damn question. So when I woke up, I remembered every single detail of the dream except for that answer. I am not sure why I dreamt that dream. But I am thankful for it.

I then received a phone-call from a distant love(r) & I told him briefly of my dream. Also told him about my trip to see the last boyfriend I had last night. I picked up something he didn't exactly give away, more like gave in to my request. I have a way w/him. Anyway (LOL), we spoke for over an hour & my Ford, was it pleasant. It was familiar. & I was comfortable. Halfway, he even mentioned how relaxed I looked. He has a way w/me. I told my friend on the phone that we may meet up again soon since when we were catching up, he was outside the entire time that I was in my car, while it was on, smh. But I also shared that I wasn't completely sure that I wanted to do that.

For obvious reasons. (Or not).

I enjoyed him. We don't keep in touch anymore, but that's okay, I feel. It's necessary. & even if we never interacted again except for the times I were to bump into him in our city, (F)Los(s) Angeles, it wouldn't matter because we continue to prove that our chemistry remains. Almost like his being's magnet will always have the ability to attract me. Or my magnet will attract him. Yeah. Mine. *smirk*

BananaClipse ♥

Popular Posts