Memoriam.

There are parents that speak most highly of their children as if they were truly perfect. [Sidenote: I remember one or all of my teachers telling me that I should never begin a paper w/there are.. (oh well)]. Well, not me. & I believe I have mentioned this before to a certain extent. I am just honest. I am able to tell you when my seed is NOT a desirable model. Or when I'm just too exhausted to find anything he does amusing. Truthfully. But today. Today, he was the greatest company I have ever had in my life.

He made me laugh a tremendous amount of times. & not just that! I made HIM laugh. Now I know what you're thinking. He's a kid. A lot of children laugh at anything. Not mine. He is very particular. I was able to make him laugh. Not just that, but he shared so many things about his day. I didn't even have to ask. He just willingly shared. Do you know how many times I have asked him about his day &/or what exactly it was that he learned at school & he has replied w/'Nothing,' lol. Countless.

We also went out to eat. At Mimi's Cafe. It was our first time.

Me: This is my first time here.
4.5.6: It is my first time as well.

After one of the most splendid meals I have had in years, we headed to go see Rise of the Guardians. Oh. Man. I mean. Oh. My. Ford. I mean. Whoa. I have yet to see a movie awaken my innocence quite like this one did. I seriously forgot ALL about the purity I once had & it was instantly given back to me throughout all of the scenes in this movie. I absolutely fell in love over & over. & I caught myself gazing at my one, smiling from ear to ear. Just amazing. We were two kids there. Not mother & son. Just two children, giddy at the scenes displayed before us. Step ya game up, Pixar.

All praise to my higher power. I was able to feel once again. Thank You so much, God. I need(ed) that.

Popular Posts