13 Days

"Going to sleep w/your image engraved in my mind. Perhaps we'll journey to forever in my dreams. Perhaps when I wake, we could do it again. Perhaps we'll do as you said & supersede Love. The word it has already been replaced w/another word that brings me elation whenever I speak it: Jennifer. So when you hear me speak your name, know I am speaking directly to your heart & soul from my own. Your name has become synonymous for eternal joy. Your name has become the word that describes the silence between us as I envision your smile & wait anxiously w/pleasure to hear your voice again. Your name has become the word for the feeling I get when I think about tomorrow & the day after w/you. & you have become synonymous for that which I hold most high. Jennifer, you've become my Universe." -**Y***

Popular Posts