The Promise

Even if my promise is never taken advantage of, it shall remain. & you're in my thoughts often. Hoping you're who I think you are. Wishing all of your endeavors to fulfill your lifestyle are met w/success. Expecting you to be happy. Without me.

The selfish microorganism that lives inside me wants you to have me. All of me. It's yours! Here I am. But the understanding of why it has not come to occur, outweighs the passion I long to have w/you. See, I'm yet not ready for it all.

The lust speaks out & wants to feel you feel my love below deeply, ever so gently. But I can't. Not yet. It also helps to know that she never came back for you. The mystery of you, only she knows. & though I am open to discover it, you've been extremely careful of what to share so as to not lose the interest I have for you. You're good.

-So good.

*Nero: Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix)

Popular Posts