The Manifestation

Since October 30th, I've been getting used to my new form. Lovely doesn't begin to describe how easy it has been to adapt. I've been flowing freely & connecting w/folk I thought I could never get along w/.
I find myself, at times, reminiscing on what I used to be like. & after smiling at the soul I am daily, I am sure that never will I go back to what I used to be(: a monster).

So I saw Avatar today. The first time I ever saw it was around this time last year. This showing couldn't have come at a better time. I see this movie in a brighter light. I've analyzed parts I missed the first time & it made my spirit rise higher. A fuckin' movie. Ha. The greatest. I just wish I felt comfortable enough to discuss w/another. Someone that wouldn't criticize the way that I developed my thoughts. I can't even remember the last time I was able to openly share w/another something meaningful to me that wasn't met w/a joke, rude backlash or sarcasm. Wait. I do remember when the last time was. It was November 10th. Haven't even seen that man since.

The dopeness of a connection.
Matters not if the visit w/a bond is regular or a one-time occurrence.
The effect will remain the same; deep.

*Special thanks to Mr. James Cameron.

Popular Posts