The Defense


Sudden squirt of 'out of character.' & now. I think of you & realize: time spent w/you is BEING. [Which in case you haven't caught on by now (or got lost through it all), it is my favorite]! I've thought about the next time I'll get the chance to sporadically discuss our blessings but I also think about if I'll ever get the chance to have you again. Intimately. The more I get to know you, the more I want to feel you inside me. Our first time just doesn't count! I'm laughing now because if you knew what I was talking about, you wouldn't believe it.

You ever look back on how you used to live your life & shamefully grin at the thought of knowing it all. Then you think to present time & acknowledge how much more you have learned since then. Well, I'm SUCH a greater lover now & though I don't judge drunk sex, I'll be sober next time. & the GREATEST thing about this whole scenario that might not ever happen is that, I KNOW, you won't fall for me. I can't have you or anyone that I want to conquer doing that. I don't want to hurt you. & to me, that's all you have to offer. The pleasure.

No need to worry about the consistency of it. I'm positive it will be missed, but I'm just not one to sleep around. A year ago though? Nah. I've said too much already.

Popular Posts