The Encouragement

"Let's continue to pray that HIS impeccable plan for tomorrow is heard, understood, fulfilled, adequately staffed & carried out.. (w/integrity of heart.. & skill-fullness of hand.. That they'd be thoroughly loved. Genuinely. Correctly truthfully represented to meet THEM at THEIR point of need." -Ro
*February 11, 2012 (afternoon)

"Your journey is still underway.. stability is what you desire.. innocence wasn't the cost.. hope will return. I forget the novel you were.. at times. Never to get lost in your pages.. took notes along the way. I believe you'll come full circle.. minus the scars.. whole again. Minus the weight you were never required to bear. I said the novel 'cause a. we had so many in depth conversations & b. 'cause I remember the words you spoke had power & meaning. Whether you wanted them to or not. How about you listen to me (the one who was allowed to see you whole & free.. back when you couldn't see it for yourself.. even in the midst of my own healing back then.... & just.... Believe me for once.. It'll come, Jenn.. see it as possible.. you DO deserve it.. not because of what you endured.. but what your heart possesses. It'd be a shame to waste a voice on simple rhetoric & random information. Your life & experiences along the way.. more valuable than most could afford. Whether you see it or not.. still priceless. Some parts dusty. But still golden. Seek knowledge.. but get wisdom. Healing comes.. We may grow impatient & use some of the courage duct tape to fake it.. residue is sticky.. unneeded.. ACE bandage & time.. it'll come. I love my voice again.. I need you to love yours. The world needs the real you... Though at times he's terrified.. or perplexed to remember.. he remembers.. her. The real her. So much to the point where the different outfits & defense mechanisms she's so aptly equipped w/.. Don't phase him anymore. I believe the complete you.. not just healed scars.. but whole. Is all kinds of possible.. my wish.. continual prayer for you. It only gets better.. & it will. I hope you get what you need. As you continue to stabilize yourself.. that as the process completes.. you'll be complete as well." -Ro
*February 23, 2012 (aftermidnight)

"Happy Mother's Day.. keep doing an amazing job w/the dashing young man. Thank you for letting me witness it firsthand. & from time to time from afar.. thanks for not being a whack mom who ignores her child. Thanks for doing all you do for yourself.. & him." -Ro
*May 13, 2012 (morning)

"I need a mother's perspective.. who speaks my language & has impeccable taste in art.. so I thought of you." -Ro
*June 14, 2012 (late morning)

"Just pray for me as I pray for you.. I'm not satisfied yet.. but I feel it coming.. so.. rather than celebrating.. I'm dotting i's & crossing t's.. working to get this thing excellent.. so when it comes.. I'll be ready.. but yes.. enjoying the moments.. loving the life I've been given. Using my time wisely & THANK YOU." -Ro
*July 9, 2012 (young evening)

"No one shares quite like you. & for that.. I am thankful." -Ro
*November 18, 2012 (early morning)

"You have words. Deep within you. Long withheld. Often overlooked & discarded when good times w/her overshadow your need to address them.. But they aren't expired coupons to be tossed away.. they shall remain valid points for eternity. You have the right to discuss them. In years past.. they would have fallen on deaf ears. Her system wouldn't be able to digest them. Why ruin the ruined? But. The time you've waited for is here.. clarity is golden. True forgiveness is amazing. I desire that for you both.. she may never be able to repay your heart. But. To simply cast them away because things are 'cool' won't truly appease your soul. I need you WHOLE Jenn. You have it in you. Speak!" -Ro
*November 26, 2012 (evening)

"Once again, I enjoyed you immensely." -Ro
*December 21, 2012 (young morning)

"I love when you write.... Especially so openly.. An encrypted transparence.. That speaks to the reader in multiple voices to reach them at all levels of circumstance. (The level to which they understand yours. & their own)." -Ro
*December 22, 2012 (late evening)

Popular Posts