Christmas 2012

I've never been happier.
To be satisfied w/the company I keep, the people I talk to & most importantly w/the woman that I am.

I've never been more sure.
Of the knowledge I have gained, the lessons I have taught & the wisdom that I am seeking.

The anger is gone. The time that I have spent worrying about what I don't have has been given back to me in a positive form. I was at work on Christmas Eve & Christmas as joyous as I have ever been. Genuinely. Making other people smile & my coworkers laugh. We were all there, individuals, away from our families & friends hustlin' folk to give us more money. & yet it was all forgotten all to enjoy each other. As we are. On a national holiday. I didn't even realize that I had been working for weeks without a day off until I was aware that a day off was upon me (tomorrow). HOW BLESSED AM I. Very.

This year was the first year I spent Christmas morning w/my seed in five years. The fact that I only had a few hours w/him because I had to go right back to work mattered not because each minute w/him was incredibly blissful. Something out of the movies. It was magic. I'm smiling just thinking about how blessed I am.

I'm deserving of this joy.

Popular Posts