No More Room in my life, for you

Don't partake in betrayal. Once you commit such irreparable damage, you don't just hurt that one person. You hurt the rest that will never get to know the amazing individual that she is. That you couldn't stand to care for. Spent your own time on talking about his tribulations when you should've been providing guidance the many times he reached for you. But you loved to see her hurt. Couldn't wait to let another know the secrets he shared w/you. But did you ever let anyone know of her smile? Did you ever introduce him to your friends, so they too, can experience the awesome? Nope. Had to keep me to yourself & share me to people I didn't know existed.

How did her experiences tie into your vulnerability? I'll wait.
Actually, no I won't. See? :)

"We're all wonderful people. So when did we all get so fearful? Now we're finally finding our voices."

Popular Posts