My Kind Of Love

Never tell the other everything about you. In fact, people will admire you even more w/just the little that they know. People love the mystery. People love wanting to know the rest. Let them have a bit. Let them see you in your element, but not for too long. Once you're known, they'll move on. & you don't want the one you admire to find another more interesting. Actually. You do. He should. If he doesn't know a handful of interesting folk, then you're probably not w/him because you lost interest. Or you're beside him, miserable. You should just work on being memorable. Let their mind be infused in something all to have something about you cross their mind. You have to own that. The appeal. Never lose that.

Not many have that. & instead of working on their self, their unhappiness lurks behind. To the point that the friendship is lost because they couldn't ride the same wave you were on. Thank my higher power for the women I do interact w/on the daily. Those women are real. & I love them. Love them for loving. & I love them for loving me.

The allure. I got that.

Popular Posts