Friendships

I've lost so many. I'm just too honest. Many find that intimidating. Like my words could literally pierce them & cause an irreparable wound. I am not sorry for living my life though. Not sorry for happily making mistakes. I wouldn't have learned w/o the bull shit I was intrigued by.

The chemistry I've seen others mingle in, is a beautiful thing. It's hard to keep an honest relationship w/someone including all the differences between each other. Once the respect is gone, all is lost. So I commend those that continue to cherish your unions w/other beings. I mean that. & no, I'm not talking to those that have known so & so since they were in diapers but managed to talk mad shit about them behind their back at one point or three. Especially w/me, smh. Love your friends, man. Just love them.

Popular Posts