"fuh-king cross!"

I hadn't been to an event in sooooooooo long! I finally got to experience one at The Hollywood Bowl in all its glory last night to see Florence & The Machine. I'm positive that words won't actually be able to describe how incredible it was, but I will do what I can. The Weeknd opened up & I enjoyed the band so much. He was still throughout his singing so it was boring as far as activity goes or interaction w/the audience. But his voice is angelic. Then. Florence. She was so ravishing last night. Her voice, MY FORD! That voice. I remember throughout the night staring at the sky while she sang. The night was the most gorgeous I've ever seen an L.A. night to be. Seriously. & because it was my first time at The Hollywood Bowl, I was in awe of how gigantic it was. There were so many people in attendance. Sat between friendly folks. Aaron to the left of me offered me a tiny bottle of wine that he sneaked in, so of course I drank the Chardonnay. It was disgusting :) Then he offered me some chocolates! Oh how nice this white was. Had four of those little dark wonders. There was a quiet moment though when my friend & I heard a harmonica play. & I said, "What the hell? Take ya ass home." My friend whispered, "It's our neighbors." I looked at Aaron & said, "Shit, Aaron! Really?" He played it once more, haha. & the couple to the right of me was great. The femme was a beautiful girl who knew alllllll the songs Florence performed & it just made me enjoy the night even more. To just be, part of the crowd, forgetting the world & enjoying the moment. So when Florence told us to hug/shake our neighbor's hand/make-out/kiss/get to know them I hugged her from the side & expressed my excitement for the night! She laughed her cute laugh :) Florence had so much energy! & her voice was on point ALL night. Just amazing. So lusty. Sensual beauty is what I admired. She had on a bewitching black gown on & she kept running across the stage barefoot. I thought that was liberating. Which was unusual because I usually think barefoot whites are dirty & they stink. But not her. Nope. She never stinks. & I'm positive her feet are very clean & perfect. Even right after she got off stage. Anywho, Florence & The Machine performed for almost two hours & just when I thought it couldn't get any more magical, they sang Leave My Body. Oh boy. I almost cried. Held back like a mug though, lol. Florence also spoke to us a few times. She shared how huge the amphitheater was, that she went all the way to the top before the show began & described something to the left all the way to "the fuh-king cross!" hahahaha, if you've ever been to The Hollywood Bowl, you know what she was talking about. We ALL laughed at that. "The fuh-king cross," she said in her delightful English accent. A very fun night! We even sang Happy Birthday to one of the band members, hehe.

You know, between you & me.... During Breaking Down, I reached for the stars & I almost grabbed em.
It was as if they were dancing around my hands, playfully.

Popular Posts