His

She's so intriguing. Everything about her, I want to know more. Things I'm not even ready to be a part of but I catch myself loving. Her. I've spoken to her a few times but the chemistry that I desire & so many times felt, disappears. It isn't mutual. & though I should back off, still I can't get enough. Her words matter. Her pictures depict love in so many forms. No longer do I feel awkward telling someone I barely know: I love you. & whenever they don't expect that to come from me, it lets me know how unloved they truly feel. This, I couldn't have learned without her. She's so honest. She's so true. She changes her mind often but each decision is made w/conviction. One of the things that drew me in is how freely she is able to discuss her own flaws. Unlike many other women, you don't know them until you really spend much quality time. Her, though. She lets you know up front what you're going to see & the many ways you could possibly judge her. But none of that matters to her, because she already knew. & the love she has for herself is so adamant. Flaws & all, she continues to love herself. & remain true. To herself. All while evolving & helping others find their way. I can relate to her. & even things she hasn't gone through, that I have, somehow find a way to touch parts of my soul I closed off so long ago. She has also managed to turn my pain, the very pain I have been avoiding to avoid, into a comforting visitor. I've let go of the resentment because of this woman's beauty. She's consistently exuberant even though she struggles every day to please herself. You would never know it though. She doesn't want you to fix her. She wants you to show her how much better you are as a person. & that's! how you ultimately help her. I've figured her out. She's her own inspiration. But she needs you. & me. Without your effort to better yourself or someone else BECAUSE of her push, she won't go on. & I need her. I need her to progress. I won't ever tell her this though. She hears it enough inside my head.

Popular Posts