Cancer

I was too young to even know what my grandmother died from. Just knew one day she was no longer with us. I found out today she died due to complications of liver cancer. I also found out that my uncle has been diagnosed w/lung cancer. These are tragic news, as he was one of the few that impacted my childhood memories more than the rest of my family members who were actually in my life more often. I pray that his immediate family remains strong & continues praying for his recovery.

Especially my favorite female cousin: Patty. I know he was misdiagnosed 25 days ago. & they initially said he had stage four of lung cancer. They later said he had pneumonia. & NOW he definitely has cancer. The frustration that I felt compared to Patty's is nothing, I'm sure. I pray so hard that she maintains her faith, she means a whole lot to me & I don't want her to be down.

Sigh.

Popular Posts