NY (Residential Edition)

I arrived at JFK at 5:07A.M. & since then been experiencing the residual areas that almost no one talks about. These outskirts have provided for me a different kind of peace. The surrounding areas of a popular city that EVERYONE visits? Full of culture. A lot of history. The norm. NOTHING wrong w/that. This is why I love traveling. Because it allows me to appreciate what I already have going on in my own life, my own world. Even cruising through the suburbs of here & there (let me wink at you, baby..), I was reminded of LIFE.

*God bless the father & daughter cruising on a bike.. The father walking to the store while his son was on the scooter.. The people waiting at the bus stop.. Folks at the barbershop.. Small children babysitting their younger siblings while their mommies is gettin' their hair did *smiles* Had dinner at Little Vincent's [Rated Best Pizza of Long Island]. *thumbs all the way up*

Tonight, I'll be here (below). Say hi if you see me :)

Popular Posts