Update

It's been a long time. I haven't had a chance to think much really except for when I'm at work. Most of the downtime there, my mind's runnin' as I pace. I apologize to the three of you who have been visiting only to be disappointed.

What's new, you ask? In the past 32 days I have been the busiest I have ever been in my life. Even when I had two jobs AND was going to school. This time felt more time consuming because I was alone & I needed a heaven of a lot of strength to keep going. This is/has been/was for my future.

I moved out of my apartment (on my own) & placed many things into a friend's garage [on my own (two friends' garages actually)] as well as into storage (on my own). Spent at least $500 on gas alone. Went to my first soccer game [Galaxy vs Redbulls (shouts to Jonas)], seen Chip Tha Ripper, Lana Del Rey, Santigold & Stalley for the first time. I also saw (King) Thurz but I've seen him more than a few times & it's always a pleasure w/him. I also let the dearest love I've ever had be rekindled & I couldn't be happier w/what I'm (read: we) got planned for hereafter.

My struggle is far from over but I, honestly, wouldn't have it any other way.

Popular Posts