My Release

Writing. Always has been & always will be. A lot of times I don't even have time to write &/or I can't keep up w/my thoughts' acceleration long enough to remember what it is I needed to unleash. But I need to rant. & share. This is where my baby comes along. This here, blog.

DEEP ASS JIM CARREY SIGH READY TO BLOW UP IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA.

I PROMISE YOU! I am thee BEST baby mama any motherfucker could have.

  • I don't ask you for money. EVER.
  • I don't call you. EVER.
  • I don't ask you about your life.... EVER.
  • .... or anyone/anything involved in it. EVER.
  • I make sure OUR seed is taken care of.
  • I make sure he respects others.
  • I make sure he does well in school.
  • I make sure he has no cavities.
  • I take care of ALL of his expenses.
  • I spend time w/him.
All that I have ever & will ever ask is to spend time w/him. THAT'S IT. You're either going to be in his life OR NOT. Simple as that. Don't worry. I won't come after you. Angry or bitter about why the fuck you're not who I once imagined you to be. It's not about that anymore & hasn't been for YEARS. I'm not going to make your life harder by demanding money from you through the court. Once you decide to walk out, all I'm going to do is WORK HARDER. Why?! Why not just come after you w/o mercy? BECAUSE I LOVED YOU THEN. I know what it used to be & I remember what I felt w/you. I made my decisions to be w/you, choose you, etc,. Since you have changed your mind, I will continue moving forward. Understand that it isn't about you anymore. It's been over six years now. It's about him. Not me. Not you. HIM. You selfish, BITCH.

But.

If you're going to stick around. & be some sort of influence in our child's life, don't you dare fuck up my hard work. Don't you have the nerve to make my life difficult. Get over the fact that YOU ended US & that I will never come back to you. ACCEPT that I AM BETTER THAN YOU & just work on yourself.

UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH. I have no one to blame but myself. A revolution of emotions that I gracefully am a part of. I don't even recognize my own strength anymore. I guess we'll see if I survive this. Nah. I will see. I will endure. For as long as I have to. I chose thee worst baby mama (I PROMISE YOU.) Read that? Me. I did. I chose.

Popular Posts