Friday

Friday's were always my favorite day of the week growing up. Even though I was incredibly studious & loved school as well as my extracurricular activities, I needed that break & was ever so grateful. After I paused college & was working 25/8 I almost lost the care I had for a Friday b/c I never had a day off really. & now? The actual Friday is my Sunday night because I work weekends. But they are always so eventful! Ahh, I really do appreciate how busy I am that day.

Apologies for those of you that reach out & I don't get back to promptly.
I swear I'm just talking to my almost ripe banana. really busy.

I SAW THE AVENGERS w/my One after I got him out of school.

I SWEAR he's my favorite!!!!!!! Our conversations about super heroes..... mannnnnnn. You HAVE TO just sit & chat w/him for a few. I know you'll learn something. YEAH, YOU.

Popular Posts