Yesterday

All day,  I thought of where I was six years ago. Emotionally & physically. I was in awe w/self. I have come a HELL of a long way. I can't even begin to tell you (plus that shit will be in my book so, you know..).

I love my son. I mean, I Love that kid. Duh, by default, all parents love their kids but the amazement that disperses because of his actions/conversation tug at my heartstrings something catastrophic (therefore I truly believe I LOVE him more than any other parent loves their kid on this World, today & forever). I've been hanging out w/him so much that tomorrow night until the 15th, I reckon I will be going through tremendous amounts of withdrawals. I will keep busy & study French as much as possible.

As satisfied as I am w/my life at the moment, there's so much that must be done still.
As usual, I'll conquer.

Popular Posts