Happy

Last month was an emotional roller coaster for me. I felt sure of my emotions then was absolutely wrong about them. I tried to understand others' actions & realized I had to give my mind a break because whether they were right or wrong, it's not up to me to understand. Things just are & now I've accepted them. That's another thing. I felt as if I had moved on but I didn't really. I was stuck on the same episode, replaying how everything went down. Add the cold/flu/illness that captivated me for a few weeks on & off. I thank the Lord that I worked so much. Needed that. I was always sure I could do it all on my own but I never had to indefinitely. Now I do & am even more confident in myself.

I am destined to have a great life.
I still don't have it all. Nor will I ever.

Knowing this though? I am happy. & will continue to be.

Popular Posts