FYI, it's good.

I'm trying to keep myself busy & as usual, spontaneity knocks on my window.

Friday, went to see Slaughterhouse yet again (what, four times now?) That was fun.
 
Then I went to Petco Park on Saturday to watch the Padres lose to my Dodgers. That stadium is extremely nice.

I mean, really gorgeous. & we had amazing seats. Didn't miss a thing! Well, maybe when I got up to purchase two hot dogs for self. YUP. & they were better than Dodger dogs. We won 6-5. That was awesome.


Nothing but laughter accompanied by sunshine.
















I hadn't been to a baseball game since I was 16, I believe. Went w/a really good friend at the only other stadium I've been to (DODGER STADIUM) & I remember we were on the big screen dancing our happy butts off. GREAT times.

Overall, the game brought plenty of warm feelings back. From being a toddler going to those games up until the pre-teen years. All four of us. :')

 
-Life is good.
(lol at both the guys captured in the pictures featuring myself).

Popular Posts