Take One

Dear       ,
     The thought of you keeps me joyful. If I'm frustrated, you seem to hear my cries & you reach out. I feel alone & am so consumed by my own emotions that I become something I'm not used to: Selfish. & there you are, reminding me of you. A new relationship. A fresh being. Knowing nothing about you & you knowing only what I tell you. It can be misconstrued as something else but we both feel it. We feel each other's ups & strive more than we did the day before. We also share each other's "down" sentiments & try to make time to hear each other out. I'm unable to share. Enter: Weakness. Incoming: Past. Watch out, Pain's squeezing in & the Dreadful Flashbacks are getting comfortable.
Love,
Jennifer

P.S. Help.

*ScHoolBoy Q voice* & the Cycle continues....

Popular Posts