Remember

*This shit can be directed at two ppl, smh, w/the same name.

Started out fast & ended so quick..

.. so the next time I start to reminisce 
Remind me to remember to forget

.. & snapped out of it & got on w/my day ‘cause
My life been a lot better since the break up

All that attitude, so disrespectful..

& w/you gone, now there's room for laughing,
Smiling, things I need to do more
Less thinking bout' what we could've been
& after all you've put me through, I'll never be w/you again

I quit you, you can't quit me
I was the one that set you free

Do they know you still call me & text me
Run back to me whenever things get messy

I suggest we continue on our separate paths
& quit telling me that I'm the best you've ever had
I knew that then, I know that now..

-Murs-

Popular Posts