#OutHere

Last month, I tried so hard to write a love letter.... to be continued.

I came across old writing last week. Damn. I really lost it.... to be continued.

Went (miniature) golfing w/456 today. I loved seeing his face light up as we rolled up to Boomers (it was a surprise). I made him laugh & he made me laugh even harder. Man, he's frickin' awesome. Sometimes, I forget he's mine because he's just extraordinary. Every day, he proves himself to me. That he's the dopest boy on the planet. In case I forget.

I remember when I used to post pictures. You know, along w/my words. I have so many pictures in my possession. I must share my vision w/you. Soon enough.

(my) Family. I love 'em.
(my) Friends. I adore 'em.
(my) Acquaintances. I appreciate 'em.

Told one of 'em, "We're gonna make it. One way or a damn other. We will."
Brandon replied, "We already have. There's no such thing as bad days anymore. When you neglect the cons, truly...you're free."

Respect.

Popular Posts