I am.

"She is the kind of girl who is always smiling & loves to laugh. If you are falling down, she will be there to pick you up. She is the one that always says sorry, even if it's not her fault. Even if she is feeling like the scum of the earth, she will never let you know. This is the girl who is afraid to love, because she has already lost so much."

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, & sometimes it's impossible to fix them."

"Honestly, I don’t need someone that sees what’s good about me. I need someone that sees the bad, & still wants me."

"The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work & faith, & belief & beyond the heartache & fear of what life has."

QUOTES ABOVE, SPOTTED HERE.

*I long for healing while continuing to hold onto hope & giving others my love. But they want something more.
A relationship. I am unable to give anyone that at the moment. Healing. Help me.

Popular Posts