How lengthy is "too long?"

*watched Safe House today. Enter: a gem Jem or three.

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."

Whoa.

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."

*Joey voice* CAN ANYBODY HEAR MEE!!?

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."

*heartfelt sigh*

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. & if you do, don't try to change me. Just show me how good life has treated you. BE hope. Not for me, FOR YOU. Be ambitious. Let me watch you zoom past me so I can pick it up & not lose you.

The length of my sacrifice is NOT a great amount. To be honest, there are others whom have been struggling at a much higher degree than I could ever imagine .. as I continue to play victim over some baby time. Maybe I wasn't meant to go through any more pain & it's my time to let my wings grow. Maybe I couldn't handle anything else & all the things I have dealt w/in so little time, really damaged me. To the extent that I'm incapable of inverting it. Can't seem to escape the memories of my past. Which brings me to the next quote.

".. when you have past more than future."
".. when you have past more than future."
".. when you have past more than future."
".. when you have past more than future."

Do I need to go on? You right. I don't. But I will anyway, 'cause this is my damn blog.

You keep hanging onto what changed you, what's made you question your feelings/your own thoughts, & you won't advance. Not in this life. & it's the only one we got! So seize firmly whatever's stopping you & get over your fckin' self. I mean, seriously. Forget being happy, EMBODY HAPPINESS. You got this.

Popular Posts