Al-Tell-it !

Y'ALL MISS ME?! Shit, I missed me. Dropped 10 Jems on that ass tonight. (including this one, enjoy; thank me later). Moving forward, I had one of the longest days yesterday. I couldn't stop thanking God for it. Got up early, went to work. Was ready to take a nap but helped a friend move. Exhausting to say the least & instead of going to sleep, I caressed my baby here (the blog, folks).

A GREAT friend of mine, Allison, moved into her own place tonight & I couldn't be any more proud of her. I was able to witness her creativity & boy did I gain a blueprint or three on future designs of mine. She was so inspiring tonight! Err, last night. It fuels me to KNOW others are doing better. It motivates me to view something devastating take place & instead of seeing the person affected dwell on it, they use their energy to create a new outlook. I saw this yesterday. One of the most negative people you will ever meet was MAKING IT HAPPEN FOR HERSELF. She's so awesome for that.

Work hard. & when your efforts remain unnoticed, force yourself to get better at it. Not so that THEY will notice you then, but so YOU can see how fckin amazing you really are.
-Humble.

Popular Posts