trick

You ever try to write about someone w/intricate details yet don't want anyone to figure out who it could possibly be about? We're going to try that now. *clears throat* lol :)

I think about you often. Your well-being, how you're feeling, your plans for today. Your plans for your future, if any. I can't help but think you don't even have any. Maybe just to be alive. You've made it this far right? That's an achievement in itself. But I know you're meant for more. Thing is, I'm not sure if you will be able to know what to do w/it once you have it. You don't seem to aspire to better yourself but you're my role model in many ways. Perhaps it's your care-free living & your inconceivable mind. The way you carry yourself is also an attractive feature of yours. You're a gentleman & you have an unmatchable sense of humor. I genuinely have so much admiration for you & the respect I have for you cannot be topped. Even w/your flaws. I love you. You're my best & worst friend, if that makes any sense. & it does, because I'm talking about you. We've been through so much, individually as well as together. You've judged me & I've yet to take offense. Just like I've judged you but wouldn't change you one bit. & since you know me better than most, I know you feel/felt this. Now call me.

Popular Posts