need Him in my life

Gloomy on sunny days.

Prayers now close to me as I bow down & take a knee.

Naive to being free.

How ya eyes' investigators, while we look up to entertainers, ball playas....

Betrayed by a lot of homies, all my friendships stay on shuffle.

Spread evil beyond the land.

Every step to gettin' deeper, survival my main concern.

Marinatin' in Satan's sweat, take a sip of this Holy water, hopin' God still keep me blessed....

Promises man, I promise. None of them goes accomplished.
Promises, man, I promise. To be loyal & honest.
Promises, man, I promise. Lied on separate occasions.
Promises, man, I promise. My promises is agin'.

Ask God for forgiveness, shit I doubt he heard me at all.

.... I done did some things, I don't think I could ever wash away.

ScHoolBoy Q: Sacrilegious 

Popular Posts