(her) Vice

How I'm gon' listen when I don't even hear God?

I deal with ya like my son, stare at the sun
& you'll be looking in my eyes, homie
Stand for something or fall for anything

Fuck the police, they gon' have to come & get me

I'd like to start it out from the bottom & build w/ya
Be on my last dollar & split the bill w/ya

.. w/morals & plans of living cordial
Not rich but wealthy, there's nothing you can tell me

'cause really I'm just a nigga that's evil & spiritual

So won't you bare witness while I bare feet
so you can walk in my shoes & get to know me

Proper preparation prevents poor performance.

We gon' continue to hustle & grow & develop by far.

You gotta get up off your ass & get it man
That's the only way your pockets gonna expand

Apply yourself to supply your wealth
Only limitations you'll ever have are those that you place upon yourself.

Exercise your ism & don't depend on no one else.

-Kendrick Lamar & GLC-

Popular Posts