Vital



"Some niggas drink away the pain. I think of ways to gain.
& it happens so naturally you think it's preordained."

"Can't tell if I'm trying to get even or find a balance."

"A charming asshole, won em all the same." 

"Chasin' a high so much that we both hurtin'. To the point it ain't even about the other person."

"She in love w/the idea of what I could be."

"On top of the world, but desire to fall."

".. you resent me, but I'm coo w/it."

".. w/bomb sex, but don't understand me when I'm tryin' not to be complex. Done raisin' my voice, I ain't w/it. Fluuck is the point in arguin' if she ain't gon get it."

".. the difference between a good time & a lifetime."

"They tryin' to come up, I'm tryin' to cum period."

"Broke too many bones, no skeletons in my closet."

"So when life flash before my eyes, it's all worth watchin.'"

"I'm bout honor & respect."

"So how can we end up trustin' each other,
when our bond started out w/us judgin' each other."

"Got one broad it's too much history w/.
Another that's never happy, too much misery w/."

Popular Posts