Take Care

I can see it in your eyes, you're angry. Regret got shit on what you feelin' now.
Mad, 'cause [she] ain't like me. Oh you mad, 'cause nobody ever did it like me.

All the care I would take, all the love that we made.
Now you're tryin' to find somebody to replace what I gave to ya.

It's a shame you didn't keep it

I'm the [wo]man. Yeah I said it. Bitch, I'm the [wo]man. Don't you forget it. The way you are, that's me.

".. I made you who you are.."

& you're wasted w/your [dudes].
Yeah, I'm the reason you're always gettin' faded. Take a Shot For Me.

I can tell that you've been.... drinkin' all summer.
Praying for ya happiness, hope that you recover.

This is one I know you hated when you heard[/read] it
& it's worse because you know that I deserve it.

Drake: Shot For Me

Popular Posts