Givers & Takers Pt. 1

A conversation w/a fellow giving soul that gave me consistent orgasms in my mind.

Good morning, Sunshine. Your givers & takers input.. I'm a giver. You say we don't ask in return we just accept it. In my case, I haven't. I think this is why 1) I'm alone & 2) I'm not at peace w/myself. I love to give, but it pains me to not be appreciated. Advice/insight/thoughts? Also. I have put effort into not caring but it's impossible. & it irritates me to know that I care so much. Sometimes I ask myself when is it enough? When will I learn. Or when will they. How can I help? See? lol I want to reach out. Provide. & always care for others before myself.

Yeah me either. I just realized the grand scheme of it all last night. Trying to now move into accepting it. We are one in the same!!! Being with *** definitely opens my eyes because we're so opposite. But I've just learned that I have to just accept that I'm in tune with the intense part of the universe. That I feel deeply & that's my way of understanding. It's still a process because there seems to be so few of people similar to me that it makes me feel as if I'm wrong or should change but I'm realizing I can't so from there I have to learn to love, accept and admire that about myself. I feel like our role is just to give & the only way our giving can be matched or fulfilled is through a personal relationship with inner selves/God/ the Universe, whichever term one may prefer. :)

But some things he does makes u elated right? Reminds me of growing up w/o much love so when I first got a taste of it, I was hooked! Wanted more. I love deeply b/c I never had it, not b/c that's how I was raised or by example. I'm my own reference. "I feel deeply & that's my way of understanding." <--- u said this. Wow. Thank you. & you're right, there aren't enough givers in our world. "matched or fulfilled..through a personal relationship w/inner selves.." Agreed. I just don't want to be alone *sigh* def a gradual process.

Yeah I get what you're saying. I think with me, my family gave me a lot of love, taught me how to be a giver. & it's part of my natural Cancerian personality. & so because I understood love in that way I thought I wasn't getting real love, so in my relationships I felt they needed to love more, how I loved. Instead of realizing they love differently, in their own way. So I guess it's working on learning to be okay with receiving the love they are able to give and not expecting to receive the love you give, because when you love as intense as us that asks a lot of others, something they may not be their nature or may take many incarnations to get that understanding. But you're welcome. I just try to share my own understandings & realizations :)

Thank you, for continuing to enlighten me. Bless your everything.

Popular Posts