Youth

As much as you warn them about what consequences may come from their actions.....
As much as you teach them lessons, at times the same ones repeatedly.....
As much advice you give that they asked from you.....

They need to live it themselves. They must experience themselves. At times, they (think) they know better. & there is nothing you can do about that. Nothing you can do about feeling unappreciated. Nothing you can do about not being number one. Nothing but just being there. Knowing that his girlfriend matters more to him than you do. Even though he's only known her less than eight months. Who gives a shit about you? Not him. So why do you still care?

Why do I still care?

I'm just letting him live. I once was as naive. Family wasn't important to me. But now. Well, times change. Thanks to cruel experiences. I just wonder if he'll ever notice me.

I care & he doesn't. Story of my life.

Popular Posts