sobeautiful

*I recently added Aloe Blacc's Shine Through onto my phone.

Today was a melancholy day.
I felt positive though.
I began playing the album on my way to work this morning.
Really, just anxious to listen to Arrive but I was patient.
After work, resumed the listening.
Was thinking of a wonderful afternoon.
.. w/him near a fireplace w/some hot chocolate, playing footsies underneath our blanket.
Breathing the same air as him, hearing his awful jokes :·P & listening to him laugh at 'em.
As I was almost home, it began to drizzle.
I smiled.
Arrive comes on as I'm pulling up to my parking spot.
I reversed slowly & my thoughts continued.
I was staring at the rain wishing my hand was holding his at that very moment.

I thought music was coming back to me w/o any more thoughts of you but I can't seem to (want to) let you go.

I like to think we think of each other at the exact time. But hey. I'm just a dreamer.

Popular Posts