Ramblin'

Schools aren't safe. You trust this institution to teach your children things you aren't "qualified" to teach them, meanwhile they're either infested w/false prophecies, getting kidnapped, or manipulated into something you never dreamed would occur to your baby. Many working parental units, like myself, worry about their kids when they aren't taking care of them. I am very uncomfortable to have anyone but myself or his father spending time w/him if I am not within the perimeter. Always been that way.

I remember the day he was born, within hours, the nurse had asked me to step away from the room & I refused. Not w/o my child, are you crazy? "If he gets hungry, we have formula for him." IT'S NOT MY BREAST MILK SO NO!" They were quite upset but there was NO WAY I was leaving my child. Now that I work, I have someone twice a week to watch over him & make sure he gets to school safely. I worry. Anyway this isn't what this post was about. Dammit.

Women, smh. Stay talkin' just to talk.

Popular Posts