One Point

We've spent some time together. Short while. It was memorable. Believe me. Don't think that I just don't care. At all. That isn't the case. I mean. I won't reach out & let you know otherwise but I know what I feel. You're thought of. I don't care about specifics. I just want to know that you're happy. That life couldn't be better. Even if it's without me. You're better off without me. I told you this. You didn't believe me. I told you. Told you not to fall. Told you not to care too much. Don't concern yourself. Don't ask too many questions. Gave you advice. Keep away from me. Catching up every once in a while is the best thing you could have done to save you from the confusion. To keep you from those restless nights thoughts of me put you through. I'm NEVER going to reach out to you on some I miss you shit.

[Unless, I text you *winks/blows kisses/skype?* lol.]

One of the reasons why it's so easy for me to let go w/o any regret. What seems like I loved you but then my actions prove quite the opposite. The guilt is taken from me because I fckin' told you. YOU wanted to take that chance. That risk. & where are we now? Not even friends. But you still think about me. As I add another day not thinking about the ways you touched me in an empowering manner. Trust me though. I care(d).

Popular Posts