Like A Kid Again

When I write about Love now, I'm incapable of touching myself. Figuratively, you horny bastards. I have really closed myself enough to make sure I do NOT waste any more time w/anyone else. I used to write about it or say it out loud, but deep down still WANT someone to share w/. It isn't like that anymore. & I don't even have to think about my memories of my failed marriage or that other relationship to remind myself on the reasons on why I shouldn't get involved. I've actually TRIED. Tried to think about 'em, & there's a blank slate. My mind becomes the thickest fog & no rude flashbacks come to mind. Back to the first sentence.

I've tried to reach for the fantasies of mine dealing w/love & describing them in detail. I succeed. But I can't feel. That WANT. It's gone. I really don't know in which direction I'm headed because Love has been the strongest motivating force for me. So without it, where am I going?

Shouts to Shawn Chrystopher.

Popular Posts