Immaculate

Perfection.
What happens when you realize you're not able to be repaired?
You go to sleep alone.
Good morning, reflection.
Making your bed alone.
Cleaning your home.
Cooking for yourself.
Cleaning up.
After yourself.
There comes a time when you ask yourself, is this it?
Am I ever going to feel for another again?
Do you even remember what it felt like?
There were times it felt as if someone was choking you.
The thought of them no longer talking to you.
Leaving you.
You suddenly misplaced hope.
A future?
That is nowhere IN your mind when things aren't good w/her.
Your whole spirit is in despair.
You don't even feel like doing anything to make yourself feel better.
That feeling.
Do you remember yet?
I miss that emotion.
That chemical imbalance.

I don't see myself ever falling that hard (again).
I won't even let you try.

Popular Posts