Be Ready

If I choose to share w/you thoughts of mine, listen. They may be wrong or right but they're my thoughts nonetheless. & if you listen, perhaps you have something to share that will get my mind goin' & you can be a great influence in my journey. I'm open-minded when it comes to change, growth & my spirit.

Lately, I've been keeping my mouth closed & absorbing information. Not saying anything about it, just taking (mental) notes. The company I've kept tends to ask me if I'm okay, if I'm all right, if there's anything else I'd rather do, if I need anything...... I'm fine. Believe me. You should be grateful for my silence, lol! Don't let my lack of conversation during a football game, intimidate you. The game is on, women should be quiet. Then maybe, they would pay attention long enough to understand what tf is going on instead of bothering men w/questions. & if you've tried to just watch & still didn't get it, pick up a Football for Dummies book because you're a dummy. Shouts to Lamont Sanford. Plus, why tf would you be trying to get to know me while football is on anydamnway!? Maybe he's a gay.

I forgot where I was going w/this (again). Peace.

Popular Posts