456

I've been allowing 456 to express himself more often now. Anyone w/children know how the repetition stage can be extremely annoying. But all they really ask for is attention, 'cause once you give it to them, they don't care about you, lol. Anyway, I've noticed the way he speaks & how he motions his hands when he talks about topics that really interest him. I foresee a great thinker in our future. The things he's able to recap from the past & connect them to our present &/or sometimes future truly makes me proud. I do recall him doing such things three years ago. He would sing a song & then stop, look at me, sing again & ask me if I remember where that was from. Like, really? Really, Andrew? OF COURSE I KNOW WHERE THAT'S FROM, DO YOU?! ha. But now, he brings up being taught colors, shapes & letters &  tells me why he thinks objects, signs, buildings were made that way. The relation(s) he creates astound me. He even pauses to rethink his statements, looks up. Places his hand or his index finger on his chin. I can only imagine the years ahead of what's to come. I'm going to dissect the heck out of his mind! Woo !!

Popular Posts