Awe, Poop

This may be ignorant as fuck (as far as grammar goes) but I know the intelligence I hold so here goes.

People don't want to hear how bad shit's goin' in your life. Not often. Not everyday. But if they KNOW that you're not doing well, that shit feels good. Somewhere, some part of that being feels good because in other ways in your life, you're doing better. Why you think people forgot about Obama's big plan of change. Or they may not have forgotten at all, which is worse. They know we're supposed to help each other but we got our own fckin' problems, tf you doing bringin' your shit on my doorstep. Feel me?

On the other hand, hearing about how great things are in your life. How in love you are & how perfect he is in your life. How much money you're making & what state you're visiting this week. The many pictures of paradise your camera captured. Fuuuuuck yooooouuuu.

lmao I lost the direction I was going with this. Ya girl's just a bitter fck. I'll try again later. Carry on.

Popular Posts