Over For Me

Bruises. I was able to cover the ones on the outside but not the ones on the inside. Matter of fact, you're still in my head from time to time tellin me shit that is not meant to make me feel any happiness. You changed me. For the worst. I had to rearrange my thought process in order to make it. I will never again be as vulnerable as I was when we met. I could never be as naive. I hurt a lot & still do because of the shit I allowed to occur for so many years. I still think of the day I thought I looked so pretty. So beautiful. For you. & that was the end of us. I shouldn't have looked that way for you. I should have just did that for me. But that wasn't how you wanted me to think. You liked the way I thought of you first. I acted based on how you would feel. What would he think? Would he adore me then? Little did I know you wouldn't appreciate me even then. Which made me stupid because you didn't appreciate me before so why would anything change. Affected & STILL affect every single relationship I've been in. So sad. I am.

Tf are my wings. 

Popular Posts