Platonic

I wish we didn't have that history. Kind of weird to tell you that I love you when I only mean it in a platonic way. I know I shouldn't seeing as how you have yet to move on & have decided you never will. A part of you still thinks there's a chance but most of you knows there's no way it's going to happen. I'm not used to censoring how I feel especially when it comes to my friendships. I don't have too many I cherish. & there aren't many who've known me inside & out that I still talk to. But you & I still talk. I love spending time w/you. I've told you before but when we were JUST FRIENDS, man you were awesome. I appreciate THAT dude. But I really don't like that the more than friends made it into our past. If none of that happened, it wouldn't be weird to hang out in other people's eyes. Then again, who cares right?

Popular Posts