Set Fire to the Rain

It has been far too long since I reminisced on the one & I's relationship. In a positive way. Now that the one has moved on, it's caused me to really look over our past. What were my mistakes. What were his. Reasons why. I've never thought of us like this. I mean, it was even hard for me to sleep. & once I gathered my thoughts & felt ready to discuss it w/my three, he was sleep. So..... Just like when I put off this here blog then forget gems, I no longer wanted to discuss anything. For what? Don't NEED to, just wanna be heard. HiiiPoWeR.

Him & I though. We always would say it was us against the world. Didn't take long for us to cause an even bigger war though. Against each other. Love for power. That's what it was. I didn't know when to back down. Well, I did. I just didn't want to. Give & take. & during the beginning of the end, he gave when I had enough & all I did was keep taking it. Until he told me to never come back. That was all he needed to say.

He'll always be in my life though. & despite our endless differences, I look for 4-5's benefit while he still allows his emotions to take control when he makes decisions regarding him. Something he trained me long ago not to do.

Just when you think you know the experiences that have taught you some thing(s), you reopen the wound only to watch new lessons being born.

Nostalgia, leave me today.

Popular Posts