When You Think You Know

Many wouldn't be able to survive in my head. Wouldn't be able to manage my thoughts. See one minute I'm good & the next I'm struggling to find my way. Then I'm mad or sad at something not even relevant to what's going on at the moment. It seems as though I have trouble grasping the concept that is me. But I'm not even that complex. I can make myself seem so. But really it's all just a show. For me, for her, for him, for them, for anyone who still cares to check on me. I can publish an entry today written as though it's coming from me, in my present state but only I would know if it was about me. Who's to say I'm not YOUR voice from years ago? Today's posts may have nothing to do w/me but they touch some. & though that's not the reason I do this, it keeps me going. Me. This post may not even be about me.

Popular Posts