Talk To You

".. These days I'm learning that words got power, so ima be specific."

Privately. Talk to you. Your eyes. They know all of me. As I gaze into your glance, I know you're here for me. I couldn't be anymore grateful for you. You've proven to me over & over again. That you're here to stay. There are no words, Sweetheart. No words. 'Cause I deserve this! You deserve this! 'We deserve each other.' Finally! Someone who WANTS to understand me. WANTS to be there for me. WANTS to put the effort in. UNDERSTANDS the times I've made the sacrifice & wasn't recognized as a significant being. I can no longer complain. I can no longer be an asshole, lol. Why be alone when I got someone as amazing as you in my life? & we FEEL each other! We're connected. We're. We're Soul Mates. This is it. This is us. Us. My fantasy. reality.

Popular Posts