OLS3&4

He understands my pain, knows my story. Can relate to my stories. This fantasy is crazy. It's not even sexual. Not always anyway. My respect is too sky high. Anyway, I'm not his type. No silicone in this body. Going off track. This man. Speaks to me. All he's doing is taking us through his journey. His bars hold much emotion & I swear, I'm so appreciative. 'Cause this FEEDS me. It's starting to feel like I NEED his tales. Type: air. Not even following him to see what he's up to. Really it's for the music. That's fucked up. Just using him for me. But I'm just being honest. If I ever got that dinner of my dreams, I wouldn't even know how to be in control of that conversation. & he'd be able to tell. I mean, when we met, yeah I approached him but I didn't even know what to start off w/. Honestly don't even know what tf came out of my mouth. He knew I was just a fan. & he's not really an asshole, lol. He's a sweetheart. I picked that up from the kiss on my cheek he gave me. If I had huge breasts & a fat ass though..... but I don't. Sounds like I'm disappointed. I'm not though.

Beauty comes from the inside.

"That's just something ugly people say."

lol, thanks Jim (Carrey).

Seriously though, it would be incredible if he could actually feel how important he is to me. His mind, his pain, matters too much to me. I wish him nothing BUT the best but the more he hurts, the more alive I become. I just feel good. He's like my drug. My obsession. Keep painting the picture for me, Joey. Bless.

P.S. 120.

Popular Posts